Sunday, September 15, 2013

New man, New job, New Car...New Start :)



Wisdom teeth are not wise, they are stupidly painful!!

 

So my wisdom teeth have started hurting me again, and this time they are the most painful they have ever been.  I cannot say this has been a fun experiece but hopefully soon I can have them removed...anyways so little update...

Best boyfriend ever, treats me like a princess....


and he cooks :)

 
  sweetest dogs in the world, and def most beautiful!  ♥





Gabbie is one with short hair and Gracie has long hair.

New job which I started Friday.  Working with an amazing woman who is an animal lover herself and does a lot for them.  Working at The Recruiting Specialist in Archdale, NC.  Finally leaving J Butler's as of September 24, 2013.

This was me ready and headed to my new job :)



This is me and Nala, one of the dogs where we live.  I love her to pieces!


And a few more of my sexy man working on my step dad Ellis' trailer and us snuggling ♥♥




I love him to pieces.  I am so blessed to have him in my life.

Oh yeah and new car, vrooooom :)

 

That's all for today.  Back to doing nothing since i'm hurting. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment